Friday, October 06, 2006

What Salman does between shoots

What do you do when you have some time between shoots? If you are an actor, you moonlight as a model.

It's pretty much the season for stars at a loose end. So, we have actress Isha Koppikar going back to her modelling days at a jewellery show while actor Salman Khan gets into supermodel gear without missing a step.

Film stars are a big draw at fashion shows. But do film stars and the ramp make a good fit?

Actor, Isha Koppikar: It's very difficult. I still have stage fright, though I have done modelling before. I literally pray before stepping out on the ramp.

Producer and actor, Sohail Khan: Sadly enough when they called, they asked me to organise it, not model. I hope the next time, they ask me to model, and not organise it.

Actor, Sanjay Kapoor: We have heard of models not being good actors, but never heard of actors not being good models.

The catwalk may be a pleasant diversion from the usual action sequences, but at the end of the day, for Salman Khan, it's back to playing the role of the Bollwyood star that he's always been.

Source: CNNIBN

No comments: