Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Box-office ka Khan kaun?

While industrywallahs await the Khan duel at the box-office with Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don' and Salman Khan's 'Jaan-E-Mann' releasing this festive season, viewers reveal which Khan they are more keen to see.

YOU SAY...
I'd like to see Salman Khan's 'Jaan-E-Mann'. I feel he has more sex appeal and brings intensity to any role he plays. However, 'Don' could prove to be a greater commercial bet!
Farida Salim, businessperson

I am keen to see SRK's 'Don'. His character seems different and his hairstyle is interesting. In addition, the aggressiveness and playboy quality may be new to watch.
Raj Usman Gani, real-estate agent

I guess 'Don' will be a better flick, it being a Farhan Akhtar directorial. Besides, it is a remake of a hit film. Above all, it's a SRK film. But I am fond of Salman too and 'Jaan-E-Mann' has great music. So I'll watch both.
Bashira Khatri, nutritionist

Undoubtedly, Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don'! Salman has been doing the same kind of roles for a while now. I am sure SRK will do justice to this new role.
Vinita Sagwekar, manager

Shah Rukh Khan and 'Don' is a deadly combination. So it is obviously 'Don' that I am looking forward to.
Dayanand Shetty, restaurateur

"I will definitely go for 'Don'. Firstly, it has SRK, and secondly because I love the way Farhan Akhtar treats his movies. I think 'Don' will rock. 'Jaan-E-Mann' promos look unappealing and since I am not a Salman fan, I may not go for it."
Arpana Singh, BMM student


Source: DNA

No comments: